Saturday, March 21, 2009

Apologetic Junkie Feedback

We have been receiving some positive feedback about the Apologetic Junkie blog site and just wanted to say, "Thank you." Below are some of the comments we received:

"I'm very impressed with your blog...I think you all have done a marvelous job of putting it all together and covering the hot subjects of the day."
- Donna, Bryan TX

"I have read a couple of the blogs...one of the blogs has led me to a British documentary against global warming. I know it is a bit off track on apologetics but, it does show the media's place in shaping public opinion against truth. Now that's apologetics...Very impressed."
- Dave, Lakewood CA

"Great job, I think I will tax it."
- Barack Obama, Washington DC

Thanks to all our readers. We appreciate all the feedback and comments!

No comments: